Temovi will launch AI Voice Chatbot
Wednesday, May 29th, 2019 Back to press releases >
Digitel will launch its Chatbot With Digital Cognitive Agent (DCA) on its Temovi multimedia cloud exchange.
The way we communicate is constantly changing and evolving this coupled with the complexity of today's multichannel communications options from websites, e-commerce, Social Media, Messaging Apps and of course phone calls still represent the largest point of contact for most organisations.
That's why we are launching Temovi's Chatbot with Digital Cognitive Agent, we have combined the great customer service capabilities of Temovi's live support with the efficiency and scale of artificial intelligence (AI) based Chatbot and DCA with its natural language processing to leverage the power of AI to revolutionise customer engagement by empowering businesses to communicate with their customers through whatever channel the customer chooses, phone web chat social media or messaging apps. The customer can talk or chat with the DCA as if it was a live agent and they can communicate via voice or chat 24/7/365, even if the organisation is closed, the DCA can still offer service support or sales content.
If the Voice Chatbot or DCA can't provide sufficient support it can seamlessly transfer the details of the call to a live agent, so the customer doesn't have to start going through the details of the call and the agents aren't wasting both the customers and agents time. Since the live agent can see the history of a customer's conversation the live agent can continue the conversation seamlessly or choose to escalate to a voice, video or a screen sharing session.
How this voice chatbot can benefit your business?
Regardless of your company's sector, the voice bot will benefit your business in different aspects:
- Enhance your customer service: Your business will offer a solution that will eliminate waiting for an operator to answer or searching for an answer in FAQ's.
- Personalised communication: Instead of displaying a full list of information when visitors ask a question, the DCA will answer the specific question with the most accurate answer.
- Be there 24/7: About 90% of questions sent from Facebook business pages remain unanswered or they don't receive an immediate response. The voice chatbot will deliver more immersive and personalised experiences at any time. 40% of consumers do not care whether a chatbot or a real human helps them, as long as they are getting the help they need.
- Automate repetitive tasks: Most of the time customers request different answers in the same question: Which days are you open? Do you make deliveries? What is your location? Chatbots are better at performing repetitive tasks that human hate doing. Using a chatbot will reduce your employees' workload by speeding up response times and answering up to 80% of routine questions.
- Reduce recruitment costs: Voice chatbots also help businesses to save a significant amount of money, considering that businesses don't have to pay excessive amounts for extra employees to cover repetitive tasks. Becoming a more productive and profit-driven business. According to Invesp studies, chatbots can save businesses up to 30% in customer support cost.